Thursday, July 3, 2008

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

"A great trademark is appropriate, dynamic, distinctive, memorable and unique." Primo Angeli

OKAY AFTER BEING TAGGED MANY TIMES I DECIDED IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO SHARE A FEW UNIQUE/WEIRD THINGS ABOUT MYSELF. HOWEVER WHEN I WAS DONE POSTING, I DISCOVERED THAT THESE THINGS WERE NOT REALLY WEIRD??? (WELL NOT IN MY OPINION, HA) THEY WERE MORE OF JUST "QUALITIES" OR "TRAITS", THAT I OWN UP TO. EITHER WAY HOPE YOU ENJOY READING A FEW OF MY UNIQUE QUALITIES THAT MAKE ME, ME..

1. In the words of Ricky Bobby, "I like to go fast"! I AM A SPEED DEMON! I'm not sure why I drive so fast, but I do!! Its one habit that I am trying to break! I'm really not even sure how I still have a Tennessee state licence, but I do, so watch out motorist!!

2. I have self diagnosed OCD. Not really compulsions, but I am probably one of the most organized neat freaks you will ever met!! I believe that everything has a place and when it finds its place it needs to be organized! From the pots and pans in my cabinets to the clothes in my closet. I do however understand that this may sound a little weird, but I get it honest, my mom and dad are the same way!! Most of the people in my life embrace this quality about me and that's usually why I am the one that is put in charge of organizing events and planning functions.

3. I absolutely love to entertain! I tell people all the time that they are more than welcomed at my home, and I truly mean it!! My husband and I don't have much but when you come to my house I want you to feel like you are at the freakin Hilton!

4. I love to antique shop. There is nothing better than finding that special piece that you know is so unique and different from everything else that you have. Its like finding the golden egg on Easter!

6. I am scared to death of staying home alone, especially at night. This makes for an interesting arrangement that my husband and I have being that he works nights and I work days. When I first moved in everyone would tell me that with time I would get used to it and come to love it, but 9 months later I still feel my heart jump a beat every time I hear any funny little noise. However, I have invested in a pellet gun and plan to use it on anyone who attempts to enter my home anytime past 8 o'clock on Monday-Thursday!!

7. I believe in the good! I feel that even the people with the worst souls have some good somewhere inside of them. Even though this is one of my best qualities, it is also one of my worst. Anyone that knows me knows that I would give someone in need my last 20 bucks, while I go broke for the rest of the week! The thing is, it doesn't really matter what they spend it on, the point is that you gave. I believe that the only thing worse than not giving, is having the means to give and not giving.

8. Believe it or not some of my closet friends live the furthest away from me! When I moved back to my home town 5 months ago I moved from a place that I had made a home for the past 6 years. I have Krista, Sarah, Donna, and Jenna in M'boro, My sweet West in Ashville, NC, and My wildflower Kara in Denver, Colorodo. Although I regret not being able to spend as much time with all of them as I wish I could they are all still very close to my heart. They say in life if you get the chance to met at least one of your soul mates you are considered lucky. I must be very one lucky girl, because I have met 6 of mine!!

9. And lastly...I have and addiction to coats. Yes, I said coats. I'm not sure how it started really or why I even have this addiction, but I do. Maybe its because you can really only wear them for about 4 months out of the year?? Either way, the key to my heart is a cozy Northface jacket. I am now up to 4 Northface jackets and one pull over. Sheesssh...it sounds crazy even writing this!!! Now, I am doing things to correct this addiction. This year was the first year that I didn't go out and buy a new one!! However, now I think my husband might have a Northface jacket addiction!!!!!!

No comments: