Monday, March 9, 2009

PROCRASTINATION

WELL I HAVE BEEN TAGGED AGAIN, AND SINCE I AM ON DAY #2 OF COMPLETE PROCRASTINATION IN REFERENCE TO MY GRADUATE THESIS I WILL INDULDGE IN THIS SURVEY.

4 jobs I've had:
1. Stewarts Pharmacy
2. Maurices
3. Sun Loan and Tax Service
4. Middle Tennessee Medical Center

4 movies watched over and over:
1. Days of Thunder
2. Wizard of Oz
3. The Notebook
4. Splash

4 places I've lived:
1. Bybee Branch Road
2. Viola
3. McKennon Blvd
4. Dokota Way

4 shows I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Keeping up the Kardashians
3. Dr. G Medical Examiner
4. Mystery Diagnosis


4 places I've been:
1. Bahamas
2. Alaska
3. New York City
4. Multiple Beaches in Florida

4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Lacey
2. My Research Teacher
3. People from class
4. Clinical Placement advisor


4 favorite things/places to eat:
1. Mexican
2. Chicken Chef
3. Demos'
4. Olive Garden

4 places I'd rather be:
1. Laying on the beach drinking a margarita
2. In Alaska hiking through the mountains
3. In New York City sipping coffee in Central Park
4. Begining an adventure anywhere that I have not been before

4 things I look forward to this year:
1. Fitting into my "skinny girl jeans"
2. Summer nights at the cabin
3. Starting my first vegtable and flower garden
4. Sleeping in on Saturdays with my husband

I Tag... Anyone who reads this and wants to be tagged.

No comments: