Monday, February 23, 2009




Tara tagged me on this one...So here it goes!

The Game of Tag about your MAN:

1. Who is your man? Donald James Gannon (D.J.)
2. How long have you been together? married for a little over a year
3. How long did you date? 6 years
4. How old is your man? 28 years young
5. Who eats more? He does
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did
7. Who is taller? D.J.
8. Who sings better? Most defiantly me because D.J. does not sing
9. Who is smarter? I have the "book" smarts and D.J. has the "life" smarts (I am jealous)
10. Whose temper is worse? Me, D.J. is normally cool as a cucumber
11. Who does the laundry? It is a equal distribution. Whoever is home and has the time.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Both, same as the laundry
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? D.J.
14. Who pays the bills? D.J., he is a financial warrior!
15. Who is better with the computer? D.J. (man I am making myself sound bad)
16. Who mows the lawn? D.J., I would love to do it but his lawn mower is to high tech for me
17. Who cooks dinner? Equal distribution. Whoever is home and has the time!
18. Who drives when you are together? Me
19. Who pays when you go out? Equal distribution. Whoever has their wallet out first.
20. Who is most stubborn? D.J.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? D.J. (I am working on that)
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Well with my schedule I never see my parents or D.J.'s parents, but he sees his dad a couple times a week.
23. Who kissed who first? HE KISSED ME, I am a lady!
24. Who asked who out? He asked me, about a million times! I finally said YES!
25. Who proposed? HIM OF COURSE!
26. Who is more sensitive? ME, I am such a cry baby!
27. Who has more friends? I guess we both have about the same amount of friends
28. Who has more siblings? We both have one brother
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I will where them one day, then D.J. might were them the next! It is a complete DEMOCRACY!

OKAY I TAG: LACEY JONES, SARAH WEBB, AND JESSICA HIGGINS

No comments: