Tuesday, April 7, 2009




Yes, It is true, I recieved ANOTHER speeding ticket today. I take all the blame. I have no excuse or catchy cover story, it was just me breaking the law. It has been over two years since my last ticket and for sometime now I have been feeling extremly proud of myself. However, today while running late for school I let my "too fast, to furious" monster come out and it got me, ONCE AGAIN, with another flipping ticket! Recieving the ticket was not even the worst part..I honestly believe that telling D.J. was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. D.J. the man who is never in a hurry, never had a ticket, and never even had a "finder binder" finds it almost completly impossible to understand why I have such a problem with breaking the speed limit! Truthfully I am not sure that I fully understand my repetative behavior either, but "it is what it is". One more ticket on my already tarnished driving record.

3 comments:

Jeanne P. said...

Can you get driving/traffic school again? You really need a shut off engine valve when you reach 80mph period!!!!!!

Tiffany Gannon said...

Yeah, I got it in metro so they said I could take some kind of online driving/training course!! Sheesh..what are we going to do with me!!! O'yeah, D.J. did pass his test!! So if you need a home inspection let me know!! Also..when are you coming back to work?? I miss you rock star!!

Jeanne said...

I should be cleared to go back week starting May 24th. I have to have a yard sale now cause we are going to run out of money and I'm too out of shape to sell my body ha ha ha ha.
Congrats to D.J.!!!!!!!!!!!!!