Thursday, May 28, 2009


FINALLY we have met our match! After much kicking, screaming, and even some nasty name calling in regard to our outdated laptop computer, D.J. and I finally decided it was time for an upgrade. The final result of this 2 year long battle was the purchase of a new iMac desktop. We could not be more thrilled. No more 3 minute wait to access the Internet or silly little pop-ups telling me that I am fixing to lose the 22 pages that I just typed because there has been an error on script 52. Gone are the days of viruses, spy ware, and worms.

"REJOICE, REJOICE, AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE: THE GANNONS HAVE FINALLY MET THEIR MATCH"

1 comment:

Dawn Winton said...

Yay for you!!! I love mine - both my P.C.'s have had viruses in the last 3 months - but my Mac just keeps on keepin on! :)