Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OUR LITTLE PIONEER











"The difference between the old football player and the new football player is the jersey. The old football player cared about the name on the front. The new football cares about the name on the back. ~Steve Garvey








This past weekend D.J. and I traveled to Sparta to watch our favorite Pioneer, Chase. The game was an absolute HOOT!! Chase and all of his little Pioneer teamates played their little hearts out. There is nothing better than watching 4 and 5 year old's run as fast as they can, in the wrong direction, only to be tickled to death that they made it the designated "touchdown" area. Here are some pictures of the future WCHS Pioneer Football team.








2 comments:

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

Thank you! I love the new pic of you and DJ. I have said it before and I will say it again.. you guys are way too cute together! I smile everytime I see you two. You can see the love.

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

Thank you! I love the new pic of you and DJ. I have said it before and I will say it again.. you guys are way too cute together! I smile everytime I see you two. You can see the love.