Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day



Well today is an official snow day, without the snow....Either way I am happy for a day off. Today I plan on catching up on some homework and maybe even getting ahead of the game.

On a more disappointing note, last night was weigh-in at Weight Watchers. To my disbelief I did not lose even one pound. That's right, I stayed the exact same weight as the week before. I was kinda surprised?? I mean I actually did not do anything differently from the week before? So I stayed after to meet with the leader. After reviewing my food options for the week he actually told me that he did not think I was eating enough!! He told me that my goal for every day is to eat all of my points! This goal is fine with me, but sometimes things get so busy that I forget to eat, which in turn slows down my metabolism. Then when I decided to eat I am so hungry that I make bad food choices. So what have I learned..

SLOW METABOLISM + BAD FOOD CHOICES = NO WEIGHT LOSS

Easy concept right? Sure sounds easy but in reality I know that it is going to be extremely hard for me to eat every 2-3 hours as he recommended, expecially when I am at work. However, it is time for a change. It is time for me to put me and my needs first. Work, school, and the demands of life will just have to wait until I am done with my banana!

Goals for week two:
Eat every 2-3 hours
Drink a glass of milk before bedtime
Eat more fruits and vegetables
And keep drinking more water


O' I almost forgot...The soy milk is going great..I really do like it..Pretty tasty and very filling!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! Sounds like you have gotten it down! I am jealous! I cannot make myself eat that much. I feel very sleepy if I do...??