Friday, January 9, 2009






"While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about."
~Angela Schwindt


Although it is hard to believe, our little Jackson is 2 today. The little baby boy that was wrapped so softly in his blankets and cuddled by all as a newborn is now; running, jumping, talking, laughing, kissing, hugging, and asking everyone "what is that" to everything in sight. I speak for myself, as well as D.J., that it has been nothing but an absolute joy to watch Jackson grow into the most amazing little man. I tell everyone that I see, that he is the sweetest, most lovable little boy in the world,and I truly mean it. My Jackson is the only one I know that darts off in a mad dash with arms wide open screaming my name with a silly grin on his face every time I see him. What a sweet little boy he is. Jackson is also the only one I know that can make my heart melt with those big blue eyes when he is telling me sorry for something he did, how precious is that.

"Jackson, your Uncle D.J. and I love you to the moon and back. You will always have the most special place in our hearts. We will never be able to explain to you how much your sweet face means to us. May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars."
Happy Birthday Jackson

1 comment:

Lacey Jones said...

Awww.... I am sitting at my computer crying!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!