Thursday, December 4, 2008

IS IT CHRISTMAS TIME ALREADY....

WELL..I HAVE BEEN TAGGED SEVERAL TIMES FOR THE CHRISTMAS SURVEY SO HERE IT GOES...

Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper..Come on it's Christmas Folks..

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial Pre-Light..Never Going Back

3. When do you put up your tree? About 2 weeks before Thanksgiving..I Love Christmas..

4. When do you take the tree down? About a week after the New Year

5. Do you like eggnog? I like eggnog, boiled custard, hot chocolote, and hot apple cider for the holidays

6. Favorite gift received as a child? blackhills gold ring from my aunt

7. Hardest person to buy for? handsdown...FIL

8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes..but I am not sure where it is at??? Need to find it!!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I use the traditional postal service..email is to unpersonal.

11. Worst Christmas gift you received as a child? ..ummm...not so sure

12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Polar Express..Love It..

13. When do you start your Christmas shopping? Christmas Eve..I know...I am terrible

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? Sure..And I love the term "recycled" Makes it sound like you are also helping the environment

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My Granny Doe's cheese grits...yummy

16. Colored lights or clear on tree? Clear..but I think colored is making a comeback

17. Favorite Christmas song? "Christmas Time is Coming" by the Nashville Bluegrass Band

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to my Granny Doe's...In Manchester

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I think.?.Well can I..? umm..No, I can't

20. Angel or star on top of tree? I actually have a bow

21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas? Christmas Day

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Nothing..I love it..Reminds me of how blessed I am.

23. Favorite ornament? One of D.J. and I (thanks Tabetha)

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just happy to have a break from school

25. Favorite holiday treat(cake,cookie,dessert)? Toss up between fudge and white chocolote pretzels

No comments: